Reporting to the Head of IT, you will be responsible to:
- Support and maintain existing applications, website, PAS and Polisy/400
- Responsible to handle all appication procedures in all systems.
- Involve in various level of system application testing, application debugging and troubleshooting.
- Develop, test, integrate and deploy application modules.
- Handle proper documentation in all application reated changes.
- Support and update SIT, UAT and User operational manual.
- Liaise with application vendor and internal support team for all application related projects.
- Conduct proper planning with vendor support project.
- A recognized Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, IT or any related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant hands-on work experience in software solution analysis and design, development, troubleshooting, maintenance and support.
- Familiar with application migration process and able to do project planning for new and existing project development.
- Fast learner, able to work independently and as a team player within schedule.
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
Your Career, Our Passion - COME JOIN US NOW!
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume, stating your qualifications, reason for leaving each employment, current and expected remuneration package and APPLY NOW!
We regret that only shortlisted candiates will be notified.
Other Information and Benefits
5-day work week (Mon- Fri, 9 am - 6 pm) Walking distance from Tanjong Pagar MRT Attractive basic, variable performance bonus, annual leave entitlement, outpatient and dental benefits, group hospitalization and surgical, personal accident and term life insurance, etc.