Formwerkz Architects is seeking a candidate to manage the successful completion of multiple projects while providing excellent client service to join our collaborative, creative and resourceful team.
- Undertaking design projects from concept to completion.
- In-charge of managing and execution of the projects.
- Defining and communicating project objectives that are clear, useful and attainable.
- Procuring the project requirements such as the relevant information, agreements, materials or technology needed to accomplish project objectives.
- Assisting the senior Project Manager to manage the constraints of the project management triangle, which are cost, time, scope and quality.
- Assisting the senior Project Manager as the first point of contact to:
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”.
- Supervise work process.
- Work closely with clients, consultants, architects, contractors and suppliers.
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices.
- Assisting to:
- Compile project specifications.
- Keep within budgets and timelines.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
- Make on-site visits to check on the project status and report on the project.
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals.