Formwerkz Architects is seeking a candidate to provide IT support for our growing team. You will be responsible for all our IT needs including hardware, software, network, applications, help desk support and users training.
- Strategizing and planning to ensure that IT supports the efficient and effective operations of the organization.
- Identifying and implementing new or improvements to the IT infrastructure/systems.
- Developing policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of information, operations, etc.
- Implementing and deploying IT systems.
- Day to day administration and maintenance of the IT infrastructure/systems.
- Resolving IT-related issues.
Advising the management on all matters relating to IT.
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years (for Executive position) and 10 years (for Manager position) of relevant IT experience in systems analysis, project management, systems development or systems support and systems design/architecture or IT planning for an organization.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management, excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized, independent with good time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure, results oriented and meet deadlines.
- High level of initiative.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position together with your current and expected salaries and earliest available date for employment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.
We thank all applicants. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.