Formwerkz Architects is seeking a candidate to assist in providing HR (including payroll, recruitment and employee relations) and general office administrative support to our growing team.
- Administering job posting and co-ordination of interviews, etc.
- Managing staff matters with regards to employment contracts, work passes, etc.
- Facilitating onboarding orientation and staff induction.
- Managing the payroll function including monthly payroll and payslip preparation, CPF submission, tax clearance, IR8A, expense claims, etc.
- Ensuring compliance of regulations with CPF, IRAS, MOM, WDA and other government agencies.
- Overseeing the upkeep of office equipment and machines, pantry supplies, stationery, etc.
- Overseeing housekeeping and maintenance of office and other premises.
- Making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for staff business trips.
- Providing general administration and office support.
- Reception duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Diploma or degree holder (with minimum 3 years of relevant working experience for Senior Executive position).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organized, independent with good time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Meticulous and responsible.
- Team player with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- High level of initiative.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Please submit your resume along with a cover letter outlining your suitability to the position together with your current and expected salaries and earliest available date for employment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.
We thank all applicants. However, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.