- Very strong communication skills with excellent command of both written and spoken English and written Chinese (both traditional and simplified) as well as spoken Mandarin
- Minimum degree holder in Business or related discipline
- Willing to be re-located in China
- Experience of the F&B industry, ideally experience of the luxury hotels / goods industry
- International Sales or Business Development Experience is added advantage
- A minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Ability to build strong business rapport at all levels
- Strong leadership, organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please forward detailed RESUME with recent photo, indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability in MS Word format.