- • Shift allowance
- • Working Location - Airline House (25 Airline Road)
- • Cohesive Working Environment
We are seeking a qualified Fire Officer to assist in one of our Corporate Site.
The Fire Officer will be responsible in performing fire-fighting operations, drills, maintaining, testing and checking of equipment and surveillance of hangar and fire protection system. He reports to the Fire Safety Manager through the Senior Fire Officer.
- Attends to all Fire Emergency Calls
- To be familiar and fully conversant with all operations and control of the fire detection and extinguishing system via the main fire control console
- Receiving and recording all fire alarm calls (genuine or false) and responding expeditiously to all fire alarm
- Performing hangar surveillance, checking fire protection equipment, hot work, spray-painting and fuel spillage standby
- Assists Fire Safety Manager in training
- To respond to fire incident or any emergency
- Familiar with the SIAEC Quality & Safety Manual - Hot Work, Welding, Cutting & other operations involving the use of heat will be an advantage
- Working Location - Airline House (25 Airline Road)
Interested professionals who have the above experience/skills are encouraged to send your latest resume via APPLY NOW button below.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.