Position objective and summary
- Handles day-to-day coordination and administration of a Secretary role.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support to management staff.
Main tasks / activities/ responsibilities
- Performs normal office functions such as setting up and maintaining files for easy reference.
- Handles and screens incoming calls and mails, drafting letters and documents and setting appointments.
- Coordinates meetings and provide meeting agenda and/or minutes.
- Assists in the preparation and consolidation of information relevant to Supervisor’s assignment and personal matters.
- Welcomes and advises visitors; promoting professional image of the organization.
- Works with appointed travel agent regarding planning trips and booking of air ticket and/or hotel.
- Ensures that the travel policy is followed in order to provide cost-effective and convenient travel arrangements.
- Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements including working with internal/external contacts for venue requirements and selection, room set-up, catering, and material delivery.
- Serves as liaison between management and staff transmitting information, explaining appropriate work instructions, and following up on assignments.
- Assists with other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Supervisor.