Apart from the above, A Café Manager would have additional responsibilities to supervise entire Café operations not limited to the followings:
- You are responsible of the administration and operation of the O’Briens Café.
- You will ensure efficient operations with special attention to the preparation and serving of food that enhance visitor experience.
- You look into customer’s feedback promptly and provide solutions / corrective actions of necessary.
- You will be responsible for stock control and supply forecast. Also, you will ensure cost control by assist in material purchases and prepare necessary report.
- You will ensure proper cash handling procedures. Prepare necessary reports.
- You will be responsible maintaining the food quality according to the food safety regulations.
- You will liaise with supplier and vendor and maintain good relationship with them.
- You will ensure a safe working environment for co-workers and customers in accordance with safety regulations, operational standards.
- You will assist in planning of roster, shifts and supervise activities of our co-worker’s to ensure optimization with efficiency and boost the morale of the co-workers.
- You will ensure the KPIs are met.
Call us @ 67146779
or apply via FindSGJobs