- Carry out the duties as stipulated in WSH (WSHO) Regulations and Environmental Public Health Regulations.
- Lead and manage safety, environment, emergency and security matters on site.
- Ensure safety and health of the persons employed on the worksite and public safety.
- Set up and implement SMS, PTW system and FPP for the worksite.
- Conduct monthly safety meeting, mass toolbox meeting, training and inspection.
- Enforce house rules and eliminate safety, health and security hazards.
- Ensure efficiency of SMS and upkeep of records for bi-yearly audit.
- Prepare and submit a monthly safety report.
- Prepare a Site Environment Control Program to ENV.
- Prepare and submit a site Environment Control Report every fortnight.
Building and Construction