• Provide thorough engineering research and evaluation in energy yield performance of PV
products and systems components.
• Develop mathematical models and prediction of energy production in PV system.
• Perform failure analysis and research into phenomenon as well as developing a solution.
• Work together with cross functional team members to develop product designs for current and
targeted new market segments.
• Analyze weaknesses in current products.
• Develop and build & test prototypes of improved and new module designs.
• Assess energy production models using simulation packages such as PVsys.
▪ Relevant experience in PV and energy monitoring.
▪ Technical application experience in mathematics and statistics.
• Experience in product FA and resolution.
▪ Experience from solar industry would be a significant advantage
▪ Knowledge in problem solving tools .
▪ Knowledge on simulation tools will be advantages. PVsys , Matlab.
▪ used to time pressure
▪ self driven and hand-on approach
▪ Team worker
▪ Experience from international company is an advantage