Be the key driver to ensure that REC Modules deliver world class leading top quality product through well controlled process
and manufacturing flow, from material supplies to product deliveries.
- Be key driver to ensure improvement, qualification and implementation of new processes/products including changes and/or new product introduction, are in-line with the overall production performance enhancement targets.
- Support production line issues with appropriate and permanent corrective solution, as and when necessary.
- Client representative in improvement/R&D projects to secure value added results and efficient implementation.
- In plant launch phase, work closely with process specialist/equipment/technologist and contribute to establish good product quality and specification.
- Support investment proposals and projects in order to utilize best available practice and competence.
- Support managements’ directives and projects as and when needed.
- Possessed very good ability in project management, providing key milestone, timeline and execution, overseeing the completion of project on time.
Cell PD Engineer
- Candidate working in Cell PD is responsible for development new cell processes or optimize existing processes in Solar cell Manufacturing.
- Candidate will need to work with external suppliers to bring in new materials or integrate new processes into the current cell processing line. Candidate will also work on continuous improvement projects to improve the cell efficiency and cost of a solar cell.
Module PD Engineer
- Candidate working in Module PD is responsible for design and development of mechanical parts of a PV module structure
- Responsible for redesign of parts for cost and process improvement through alternative components, parts reduction, jigs and fixtures, and increasing yield, reducing cycle time and improving quality
- Excellent knowledge in material structure performance and provide direction of how best the appropriate materials could be introduced and change to meet the overall cost targets.
- Knowledgeable in establishing, sourcing and developments of new materials, new designs and alternative vendors (such as Glass, EVA, Back Sheet, Frame, Corner Key, etc.) to meet the overall process, production and cost improvement targets.