We are looking to hire highly motivated, hands-on Shift Technicians who will be responsible for the Maintenance or
Preventive Maintenance (PM) function for facilities systems of REC module plant supporting the strategic ambition to be the
world’s leading solar cell producer.
- Perform facilities system troubleshooting or PM on shift.
- Revise all PM specification and procedures with the respective Engineer.
- Handle operation and maintenance of various mechanical and electrical systems & services.
- To assure continuous reliability of the facilities systems to achieve zero interruption to production.
- Perform Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM), Preventive Maintenance (PM), and PDM (Predictive Maintenance) activities as according to schedule planned by the respective Engineer.
- To ensure the systems are well maintained.
- Participate actively in key project such as cost reduction, system improvement, Cpk improvement, new equipment system development and qualification, new material evaluation/qualification, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Duties will vary according to the project progress and/or the specific goals of the division.