We are looking for a highly motivated, independent individual to fill these job roles:
• Responsible for supporting laboratory works related to module reliability testing.
• Manage traffic activities for all inbound/outbound modules / samples for reliability testing
• Assist in perform tests outlined by Engineer which includes (but not limited to) mechanical load tests, EL, power
determination using sun simulator, LID, chamber tests & insulation tests.
• Assist in the documentation of experimental results and day-to-day operations to ensure that laboratory work processes
can be carried out smoothly and safely.
• Initiate, participate and implement continuous improvement measures and analysis to improve the service to internal
customers (e.g. Engineering, R&D and etc.)
• Undertake any ad-hoc duties assigned by Engineer.
• Direct the flow of test modules/samples from storage area to laboratory and vice-versa base on schedule.
• Carry out physical testing of modules/samples.
• Must be able to communicate experimental results/observations to peers and record through verbal communication
and/or test report.
• Preparing and submitting samples for physical and analytical testing.
• Ensure that test modules received (external or internal) are with necessary paperwork is in accordance to system
• Housekeeping of laboratory premise and ensure high standard of 5S.
• Comply to Environment, Heath and Safety requirements. Report any hazard / incident immediately to the immediate
• Comply to Quality Assurance and Quality control procedures. Report any non-conforming parts to immediate supervisor.
• Ensure ethic rules & regulations are complied.
• Min GCE "O" or equivalent.
• Min 3 years relevant experience in laboratory/manufacturing.
• Energetic individual and a team player
• Good communication skill
• High fluency in both spoken & written English.
• Highly customer-oriented & self-driven individual with hands-on ability to work in a fast paced