• Production planning and scheduling for BIB and Driver boards projects for production.
• Supervise the shipping coordinator in handling inbound and outbound shipment of goods.
• Project planning, scheduling, and expediting of items to fulfill the customer expectations and maximize utilization of production capacity.
• Liaise with Sales Admin, Purchasing, Production, and Account Managers on materials delivery status, project ship-out date, and other related information.
• Fulfill monthly targeted billings and on-time delivery to customers.
• Generate reports on project status updates and communicate with respective departments, Account Managers, and suppliers.
• Conduct periodic meetings to review project status and recovery plan, if any.
• Improve methodology/system in execution of job scope.
• Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/, Bachelor's Degree/Post/Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others or equivalent.
• Knowledgeable in PC/Oracle