Be a Part of Asia’s Fastest Growing Music School!
Aureus Academy is Singapore’s fastest growing music school with 9 centres, 4000 students, and over 100 full-time teachers. Having opened its first centre in September 2013, Aureus Academy has been described by The Straits Times as “a notable brand in the crowded music education scene.” In addition to this, Aureus Academy’s growth story has been featured by Channel News Asia, Singapore Tatler, The Asian Entrepreneur, Forbes Magazine and Expat Living.
Aureus Academy is looking for a skilled individual who is personable, reliable, punctual and has adequate experience in customer service.
Key Responsibilities for this Position include:
· Communicate cordially with parents and students in front desk interactions.
· Schedule, cancel and reschedule lessons.
· Monitor daily lessons performed in the centre.
· Management of external programmes.
· Report grievance and other employee related cases to managers.
· Assist finance manager with billing and accounting.
· Ability to manage multiple projects at any given time.
· Must facilitate efficiency in day-to-day operations.
· General facilities maintenance
Please submit your Cover Letter and CV online by visiting aureusacademy.com/careers or by emailing all documents to email@example.com