Be a Part of Asia’s Fastest Growing Music School!
Music Teacher Position Available
Aureus Academy is Singapore’s fastest growing music school with 9 centres, 4000 students, and over 100 full-time teachers. Having opened its first centre in September 2013, Aureus Academy has been described by The Straits Times as “a notable brand in the crowded music education scene.” In addition to this, Aureus Academy’s growth story has been featured by Channel News Asia, Singapore Tatler, The Asian Entrepreneur, Forbes Magazine and Expat Living.
Aureus Academy is looking for dedicated musicians to join our dynamic team of teachers from all over the world! We are currently seeking Music Teachers for the following positions:
Key Responsibilities for this Position include:
· Go through an initial teacher/employee training procedure
· Work with students on an individual basis from as young as 4 years old
· Teach in a group setting of 4-5 students
· Provide weekly structured progressive lessons for students
· Accompaniment or ensemble practice and performance
· Working with other colleagues in group activities, such as camps and exam preparation courses
Salary Range: Basic gross salary up to SGD 3000 - 4000 per month
Years of Previous Experience: At least 1 year preferred
Availability of Position: Immediate
Number of Positions Available: Ongoing (currently 20+ available island wide)
Why work with Aureus Academy?
· Hold lessons in state-of-the-art facilities with quality instruments
· Work with friendly and dedicated team of teachers
· Professional team of administrative managers who are always ready to help
· Opportunities to organize studio recitals and other performances within the academy
· Competitive compensation plan
· Many opportunities for career advancements
· Work in the heart of Singapore, an exciting city with a vibrant arts and culture scene
· At least a bachelor’s degree in music or equivalent
· Ability to work well with young children
· At least 1-2 years of experience in teaching or related fields
· Bright and cheerful personality
Interested candidates: Please submit your Cover Letter and CV by visiting aureusacademy.com/careers or by emailing all documents to email@example.com.
Education and Training