- To revamp and redesign an existing enterprise information system.
- Strong .NET, Adobe Flex and PHP programming skills.
- Experience in software development life cycle (requirement gathering, designing, coding and testing).
- To support smart info service project.
- Responsible for development and managing of applications system for the organization.
- Maintain and manage change requests based on business requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical specification & perform impact analysis.
- Develop application changes and defect fixes.
- System deployment and maintenance.
- Degree in computer science / engineering or higher.
- Min 1-3 years of experience in software/firmware development.
- Experience in SDLC, firmware development would be added advantage.
- Proficient in software design and implement for embedded systems.
- Able to read and understand hardware schematic document.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skill.
- Location: 2 Tuas View Square Singapore 637576
- Working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Kindly submit your updated resume with recent photo in MS WORD Format to Chiew Min Yen @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.