- Prepare tender submission including Bills of Quantities.
- Preparation of tender quotations including taking-off, materials / subcontractors outsourcing and costing.
- Competent to interpret the specification and contract documents.
- Sourcing of new suppliers and subcontractors.
- Analyzing and negotiating costs in preparation of tender BQ and ensuring cost control.
- Responsible for measurement of quantities and cost estimation.
- Prepare Pre and Post Bid Tender clarification with Consultants.
- Be part of team to oversee projects from the start to completion, ensuring that work is completed on time and within its budget.
- Ensure timely review and approval / reconciliation of variation orders.
- Provide recommendations and advice to Project Manager on variations, valuations, term and conditions.
- Contract administration in accordance with the contract terms and conditions and financial procedures.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Degree / Diploma in Quantity Surveying / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering .
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in similar industry will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good know how of M&E works and costing.
Kindly submit your updated resume with recent photo in MS WORD Format to Chiew Min Yen @ email@example.com
Only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Building and Construction