- In charge of stock allocation and stock transfer between warehouse and outlets.
- In charge of cost computation and input stock details into the inventory system for stock received from local/overseas suppliers on a timely manner and to ensure full compliance of proper documentation.
- In charge of wholesales customers; allocate goods and issue invoices to customers.
- Assist in stock discrepancies investigation.
- Handles stock adjustment; stock write off; goods return and inventory location transfer.
- Liaise with suppliers and Merchandising Department on any outstanding issue eg. shortage of goods return of goods; pricing error etc.
- Liaise with freight forwarders on issues relating to incoming shipments and custom declaration
- Min O Level.
- At least 1 year of working experience required.
- Committed; meticulous and responsible individual with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office ( Excel, Words, Outlook etc )
- Work 5.5 days per week with alternate Saturdays off
Your Job Ref. No