- Develop marketing communications strategies and ensure smooth execution according to plan
- Promote brand loyalty and increase perceived product value through before and after-sales CRM activities: Drive CRM excellence in key markets; enhance CRM infrastructure, define regional CRM support system and strategy.
- Drive regional SEO strategy to improve site presence in major search engines through content optimization and keywords management.
- Build engagement and communication with end-users through social media management.
- Support eCommerce development.
- Degree with at least 10 years of marketing communications experience, at least 3 of which in a digital-focused position.
- Possess domain expertise and functional knowledge in digital advertising/marketing, including ability to lead the development of engaging, search engine optimized content.
- Resourceful and passionate about online advertising, analytics, and driving measurable results.
- Working knowledge in CRM and marketing automation tools, Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills and a desire to rally teamwork across multiple markets, functions and hierarchy levels.
- Experience with managing team and budget.
Your Job Ref. No