Join SATS as a Trainee Equipment Operator. SATS will sponsor your driving lessons to obtain the class 3 driving license*. After obtaining your class 3 driving license, you will need to obtain your Airfield Driving Permit (ADP) and undergo further training to operate specialized equipment. After which, you will be officially an Equipment Operator.
Before obtaining your class 3 driving license, you will assist in the manual loading and unloading of luggage, cargo and mail, to and from the aircraft respectively.
After obtaining your class 3 driving license, you will operate heavy equipment, aerobridges and passenger steps to facilitate flight handling and embarkation/ disembarkation of passengers or; tow baggage and cargo between Passenger Terminals and Cargo Complexes within the airport.
- Minimum secondary education
- Able to read, write, and communicate in English
- Work on rotating shifts and on weekends
- Have not obtained any other class 3 driving licence sponsorship organised by e2i, CDAC, CDCs or any other government/ self-help organisations
- Have not started any practical driving classes with any driving centre
- Have not had any Qualified Driving Licences (QDL) revoked, disqualified, or suspended
- Have not accumulated more than 12 Demerit Points under the Driver Improvement Points System (DIPS)
*Terms and conditions apply
Interested applicants may come down for our walk-in interview.
Date: 23 January 2016, Saturday
Time: 9:30 am to 3 pm
Venue: SATS Inflight Catering Centre 1 (next to former Budget Terminal), 4th Floor Multi-Purpose Hall, 20 Airport Boulevard, Singapore 819549
Bus services available: 24, 27, 34, 53 and 858.
For the interview, please bring along originals & photocopies of your educational certificates, IC, NS Certificate of Conduct.