We are using SAP ECC6.0 as the core ERP solution and Hyperion Financial Management as our consolidation engine. The successful candidate will work as part of the Finance and ERP Technology team. He/she will work closely with stakeholders from the Finance department to plan, implement and roll out new systems or changes to existing systems.
1. Manage end-to-end implementations of technology solutions
• Gather and define business requirements, engage in business process improvement/re-engineering, map As-Is & To-Be processes, translate business requirements into functional requirements.
• Convey and clarify requirements and proposed solutions with 3rd party vendors to ensure business requirements are met.
• Lead and participate in design specifications and prototype workshops, coordinate the user acceptance test, user training, pre-implementation preparation and post-implementation support activities.
• Conduct RFP/RFQ/RFI exercises, evaluate the proposals, and seek approval for award from required governing bodies.
• Ensure IT projects are delivered within approved scope, schedule and budget and properly transitioned into support mode.
2. IT support related activities
• Managed the maintenance vendors in Incident & Problem Management and ensure all stakeholder (Business units, Technology vendors and Management) expectations are managed. Monitor that incidents are resolved on time and within SLA.
• Support and assist in the Change Management process, raising/endorsing Request for change (RFC), seek approval at Change Advisory Board (CAB), communication and facilitation.
• Engage in IT planning to identify, collate, review and prioritize projects with the business units.
3. Stakeholder Management
• Act as the main liaison between Business and IT.
• Manage stakeholders, ensuring timely and accurate communication to address their issues and to keep them updated on related IT matters (E.g. projects, incidents, queries).
• Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance /Accounting or equivalent experience and training.
• 5 – 10 years of experience in Finance / Accounting Information systems including at least 2 full cycles of end-to-end implementation of SAP FICO or HFM.
• Proven track record in Systems Analysis & Design, vendor management and IT Project Management.
• Strong written and communication skills with the ability to present IT solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Able to work independently and also cohesively in a team
• Possessing the following capabilities and experiences would be an added advantage
o LEAN, Six-Sigma, Business Process Improvement/Re-engineering, process mappings
o Certified Business Analyst, PMP, CITPM or equivalent certifications