Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform general office and project support for Business Development team
- Submit and maintain all invoicing, tracking and reporting
- Manage inventory of BD assets and supplies
- Coordinate product movement and logistical needs for events, roadshow etc.
- Provide administrative support for all BD projects
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Requirements
- GCE 'O' / 'A' Level/ NiTec / Diploma in any field
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Business Development is preferred (Entry Level candidates are welcome to apply.)
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure collaboratively
- Good project & time management skills
- Enjoy meeting, helping & willing to go the extra mile to serve
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin to liaise with China and HK business partners
- Meticulous & neat
Interested candidates please apply online via " APPLY NOW" button, please do include your comprehensive resume for our consideration (attached with expected salary). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.