- Oversees, manage and coordinate activities of Service Technicians and Engineers in their daily work
- Coordinates service activities to ensure that service repairs are accomplished within prescribed time frame
- Generate, distribute, track and execute schedule for all contracts and maintenance work orders
- Coordinates with all parties to ensure they are on site at the same time to perform the required work
- Work with Approved Service Provider to ensure works are done at customer site promptly
- Coordinate and organize meeting, follow-up on work improvement
- Maintain work schedule for the Service Technicians
- Follow up on Purchase Order and Delivery Order issued
- Deals with incoming calls/emails/queries from customers and internal staff
- Provide administrative support as needed to the Service Technicians
- Ensure and monitor training passes expiry for Service Technicians
- Ability to effectively communicate via telephone and/or email utilizing communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 2 yrs of working experience as service coordinator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Words, Excel and Outlook required
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service experience a plus
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Ability to function with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delay or unexpected events.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers