An integral member of our business operations unit, the Sales Support Executive is an apt administrator who ensures that we meet all our day-to-day sales operations needs as well as provide consistently great customer service experiences to our valued clients.
- Work closely with Sales Managers and support them on the daily sales-operations tasks, which includes but is not limited to preparing and raising contracts, logging in sales and production details in our in-house system, raising invoice requests, ensuring inventory is booked timely and accurately, and ensuring production timelines are met.
- Work closely with Production team and support our clients across the entire production process, driving all production requests and requirements are in place, and ensure these are completed and delivered according to agreed schedules and quality processes.
- Ensure that clients' requests or questions are attended to in a timely, professional manner, escalating the more advanced queries as necessary.
- Ensure accurate data entry of bookings, contracts, production, amendments and invoicing details into the in-house system.
- Work with Business Operations to address any user issues with in-house system.
- Ensure contractual paperwork are in place and in order, and proper filing to be made regularly.
- Recognized Diploma with at least 3 years of similar work experience.
- Proficient with Word and Excel.
- Self-starter and steadfast learner.
- Strong resourcefulness and curiosity, coupled with a strong team player mindset and good work ethic.
- Trustworthy, reliable and proven ability to ensure completion of work.
- Natural inclination towards action.
- Able to commence work within short notice.
Interested? Send us your resume and if your profile is a suitable match, someone from our team will be in touch.