- Maintain a visitors log to sign in and sign-out.
- Manages meeting rooms booking system and booking of taxi when required.
- Perform reception service in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Manage locker request, access card request and activation.
- Manage relevant record and compliance to security procedures, and responsible for issuing ID badges and track to ensure their return.
- Mail Service - Receive mail from Singapore Post, which will then need to be sorted and distributed to the respective pigeon holes.
- Manage, track and report ongoing activities such as account receivables, accounts payables, client’s job/work requests, invoices, GRRs, purchase orders, vendor’s tax invoices, inventory, etc.
- Place service requests to the building management and office equipment to suppliers so that repairs, servicing and maintenance work attended to promptly
- Escort vendors for repairs, maintenance and other duties.
- Track stock for pantry items, cleaning consumable and office stationery supplies.
- Manage facility management administrative tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Any other duties as directed
- Minimum ‘N’ or O level certificates
- Preferred with at least 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Willing to work at One-North from March 2017 onwards (New Office)
Interested professionals who have the above experience/skills are encouraged to submit your latest resume via Apply Now button below.