- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by embodying company culture and maintaining high sales employee engagement
- Follow up on leads provided by Marketing
- Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintain contact with customers during the production process to coach them through the entire purchase process
- One to five years in a sales representative role; within the industry preferred.
- Strong intrapersonal skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.