Staff is responsible to assist all aspects of the O’Briens Sandwich Cafe's performance and operational requirements such as Serving the customers, simple food preparations, general inventory, cashiering, general up - keeping, arranging & delivering catering orders, coffee / beverage preparations and others as assigned / required.
1) Candidate must possess at least a Secondary Education Level or higher.
2) At least one year F&B experience will be an added advantage.
3) Able to work 5.5 days per week ( shifts / weekends / eve of public holidays or public holidays)
4) Performing simple food preparations according to O'Briens standards.
5) Maintenance of all equipment’s in their best condition (Coffee machine, blender, etc).
6) Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
7) Responsible for providing courteous and efficient food and beverage services to the guests. Most importantly have a good and positive attitude.
8) To present menu, take order, suggest and recommend appropriately.
9) To attend and respond to guests’ needs promptly and professionally.
10) To perform general housekeeping and cleaning duties, including sweeping, mopping, cleaning glasses, furniture & fittings, laying of tables etc.
11) Assist in stock taking and recording.
12) Maintain highest standards of service, product quality & cleanliness, and food hygiene.
13) Any other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Call us @ 67146779