- Render all M&E engineering support to the Project Manager for the successful execution of the above project.
- Coordinator and cooperate with the Structural and Architectural Coordinators to resolve all drawing / site discrepancies or technicality issues.
- Liaise with the Client, Consultants, Consultant’s Representative (RE/RTO) and relevant Authorities about the Project M&E issues and challenges.
- Attend all project and progress meeting as per meeting schedule.
- Ensure good M&E drawing management and the control of M&E technical documentation on site.
- Ensure timely production and submission of drafts / final M&E shop-drawings and method statements. All M&E shop-drawings and method statements are to be approved before use.
- Ensure the on-site M&E activities are well planned and coordinated accordingly to project schedule.
- Ensure high worksite safety and quality work standards are in practice at all times
- Oversee to ensure that the work of M&E Foremen and M&E Sub-Contractors are carried out are in accordance to the approved shop-drawings and method statements.
- Prepare accurate and comprehensive M&E progress report with photographs when required.
- Work with Consultants to ensure that things are proper for Site Inspection to be carried out by the relevant government authorities.
- Degree / Diploma in M&E Engineering (PE Board recognised Degree will have an added advantage)
- Experience working for Main Contractor for Building Construction Works
- Experience in HDB Projects will have an added advantage
- Strong in Communication Skills and Good Spoken English
- A Team Player
Building and Construction