Responsible for on-site semiconductor equipment installation, commission, and technical support.
- Manage and resolve technical issues on equipment, process, software
- Perform continual improvement program, parts overhaul, preventive measures, modification and repair work on equipment
- Perform installation/ de-installation from layout to commission
- Coordinate logistics arrangement
- Ensure good EHS compliance
- Preparation of technical issue report
- Responsible for 24/7 on-call duty
- Semiconductor equipment knowledge, communication, leadership, analytical, report-writing
- Bilingual in English and Chinese to liaise with Taiwan counterpart
- Min. Diploma in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering/ Semiconductor or its equivalent
- Full-Time position.
- Will consider entry level with Electrical/Electronic/Microelectronics/Nanotechnology major
- Cleanroom environment