- To co-ordinate and execute marketing plans and activities for various projects and events
- To coordinate production of advertisements for print, online and outdoor media, collaterals creation, etc.
- To coordinate promotions with partners and work closely with media (in-house & 3rd parties)
- To work closely with operation teams and outlets for promotions.
- Organizing promotional activities.
- Understanding market and customer.
- Piloting the innovations and creating new indications and expanding markets.
- Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business improvement
- Accountability for Brand’s performance & working closely with operations team.
- Execution of trade and promotional activities
- Managing advertising and promotion funds
- Product Development- Feasibility study and product launches
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pleasant disposition and positive working attitude
- Creative and able to work independently
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position (Those with prior experience with shopping malls or F&B industry will have an added advantage)
- Design background (preferred)
- Visual merchandising experience (preferred)
- Ability to think “outside the box”
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Tai Seng.
- Full-Time position(s) available.