You will conceptualise, design & produce master creatives, starting from instore collaterals through to print ads. Responsibilities include project management from initial concept through to final execution. An added component to the role is store and product display, which involves ideation, an eye for aesthetics and working with partners/ contractors on the procurement and fabrication of brand literature, display props and materials.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Visual Communication, major in Graphic Design or equivalent
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and other graphic applications. Knowledge in Interactive / Web design is an added advantage
- Flair for conceptualization and aesthetics with extreme attention to detail and consistency
- Ability to work with deadlines and multiple on-going projects
- Has an inquisitive mind, i.e. an “out of the box” thinker who loves to express ideas
- Capable of handling projects from start to end with minimum supervision
- Well-organized and good with timelines
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
- Experience from FMCG, F&B, fashion, retail industry is an added advantage
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.