- Diploma or Higher NITEC in Precision Engineering/Machining or equivalent
- Good technical knowledge on machining and practical use of CNC and milling machine.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Personal Attributes
- Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and networking skills.
- Positive attitude. Team player.
Employment Details: Permanent Employment with us with Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, etc
No of days work: 6
Location: Tuas area.
Compensation: Negotiable, Depends on the Current Remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. We wish you all the best in your career search.