- Relevant technical certificate
- Experience in aviation industry
- Flexible for Rotating Shift Work.
- Rotating shift Work Timing: 0700 to 1615 and 1615 to 0115. (2 morning, 2 afternoon, Off and Rest)
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Engineering (Mechanical), Machining, Precision Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Repair and Maintenance, Engine Overhauling
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Aviation/Aircraft Maintenance or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
Candidates Available in Short Notice is an advantage.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. We wish you all the best in your career search.