* Hands on leadership and growth of the IT Service Desk and Professional Service teams
* Effective communicate and create strong relationships with business stakeholders group wide
* Ensure security, availability and scalability of all IT systems
* IT Service Management to strict SLA's and KPI's (inc incident management and problem management)
* Management of IT Projects of all scales
* Information and Data Security
Team management and leadership (small team)
* Being able to demonstrate strong prioritisation and decision making skills
* Being able to demonstrate the ability to meet tight deadlines
* Experience of information security (preferred but not essential)
* Demonstrate strong documentation skills and ability to implement strong processes and procedure
* Multi-site IT experience preferable
* Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server from 2K3 to 2016 including Active Directory.
* Extensive knowledge of AWS/Azure/Office 365 cloud platforms
* Some exposure to Linux OS
* Good working knowledge of DNS and general web technologies
* Good working knowledge of VDi platforms based on Microsoft Remote Desktop.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and/or Office 365.
* Some Microsoft SQL architecture and maintenance knowledge.
* Some knowledge of VMware ESXi platforms.
* Some knowledge of firewalls
* Exposure to information security techniques such as penetration testing and vulnerability scanning
* Excellent customer service skills