The dedicated copywriter will be responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for multi-platform content. As a goGetter, you will be the voice of the company and use the super power to tell our story, build a strong company brand and inspire others to be part of our dynamic growing team.
Your go-Getting Mission
• Write clear and persuasive content for websites, online and offline advertisements, press release, presentations, social media sites and other means of advertising
• Work hand-in-hand with the marketing team to understand the objective of each campaign or project
• Collaborating with cross-discipline teams to develop copy strategies across a wide spectrum of media, including web, print, and digital
• Pitch creative concepts and assist as a sounding board for the creative strategies of team members and vendors
• Revise, edit, and proofread content
• Localize content and assets produced by our regional teams
• Be the go-to person to team members who need help, constructively reviewing and/or editing creative work for strategy, angle, grammar, tone, voice and creative quality
• Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism, English or related field
• MAD and proven copywriting skills and experience
• A natural flair for writing
• Excellent in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Great at multi-tasking and working tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Have a sense of humour and a drive to win!
• Passion for all things goGame is a MUST!
• Passion for games or our industry is a PLUS.
Are you a goGetter?
• Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary
• Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself.