goGame is looking for a creative Digital Marketing Executive with the ability to brainstorm, create and transform ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications and all other promotional materials for the organization and its clients.
• Responsible for assessing and making recommendations to improve digital media tactics for the company and its our partners.
• Manage the entire advertising process on assigned acquisition channels: create ads, analyze data, optimize, report
• Manage the creative process for ads, including preparing and testing advertising copy
• Manage ad spending on selected channels and ensure all marketing KPIs are met
• Manage agencies and ensure they deliver
• Continuously test creatives (A/B testing)
Competency and Experience
• Degree in Digital media / New media / Web development / Marketing or other related field
• At least 2 years experience with self-serve online advertising platforms, Facebook preferred
• Strong background in analytics
• MAD Microsoft Excel skills
• Ability to transform big data into easy-to-digest charts and reports
• Ability to draw conclusions and make sensible recommendations, transform insights into action
• Strong understanding of online advertising metrics (CPI, CTR, CVR, CPC, CPM, CPA, RoAS, ROI, LTV)
• Familiarity with creating testing methodologies (A/B Testing)
• Performance marketing, online advertising, media buying, lead generation or consulting experience
• Hands-on experience in high-scale advertising on Facebook
• Experience working with Facebook Marketing Partners (PMDs) as well as digital agencies
• Great to have SEO & copywriting experiences
• Has excellent organization and people skills and the ability to be flexible and set priorities, problem-solve, multi-task and work well independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
• Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
Are you a goGetter?
• Submit your goGetting resume with recent FUN photos, including present and expected salary
• Show us you got game! To let us know you a little bit better, please send us a link to a (1 min long) fun video intro of yourself.