The Job Role and Responsibilities
- Develop new customer accounts and grow clientele base
- Manage, service and develop existing clients through customer visits and sales presentation
- Analyze and forecast market trends, benchmarking against competitors
- Supervise and manage budget and resources to meet organization goals and business objectives
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and personal involvement in customer relationships in order to remain consistent with business principles.
- Coordinate with customer for marketing/promotion initiatives
- Manage and assist in operation of events held
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales report, presentation etc.
Competencies and Skills Required
- GCE “A” Level or Diploma in Business or Marketing discipline and above
- Relevant experiences in brand management, direct marketing preferably in-service industries; F&B; and Retail.
- At least 2 years and above of relevant experiences will be consider for senior position
- Strong creativity, initiative, negotiation, good management skill, communication and problem-solving skills are requisite for the job
- Pleasant personality, energetic, dynamic, independent and self-motivated
- Strong project management and coordination is required
- Have a good eye for detail
- Able to deliver under pressure and tight deadline
- Able to commence work immediately or within short notice period
Interested Candidate Please SMS/Whatsapp 8755 4811 or 8499 4723