The candidate will be required to perform:
- Sales co-ordination functions from quotation, order confirmation to delivery to customers.
- Update Sales and Service teams on machine or spare parts arrival schedules. Required to work very closely with Sales and Service teams.
- Communicating with customers daily through emails and/or phone calls
- Shipping co-ordination functions from sourcing for forwarders, getting quotes, shipping schedules to machine arrival. Monitor shipments closely to prevent delays.
- Admin duties which includes answering calls, attending to guests, filing.
- Diploma/ O Level with 1-2 years related experience or who has experience in handling shipments
- Knowledge of MYOB software
- Assertive and effective when dealing with suppliers
- Able to take pressure and be highly efficient in work
The successful candidate can look forward to a package that includes basic salary and quarterly commission, paid annual and medical leave, cozy and clean office environment, friendly and approachable colleagues.