- Administer & manage a through document and information control system.
- Manage all aspects of day-to-day running and administration.
- Maintain proper organisation and storage of documents and information.
- Assist in the preparation of tender summary for management review.
- Assist the Project Manager in working out the quantities for variations and progress claims.
- Prepare monthly progress claim, vet/recommend and prepare clients' payment certificate for management approval.
- Coordinate and track the manpower for all the projects.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects/duties assigned.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree/Diploma in Civil/Business/Construction Management.
- Minimum Experience: 2 years related experience in Construction industry.
- With experience in Quantity Surveyor work functions within a construction/building/fit out materials industry preferred.
- Willing to learn and committed to accomplish datelines.
- Knowledge of accounting and contract work processes.
- Demonstrated success in handling sub-contractor matters.
Building and Construction