1. Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness, and improve safe work practices.
2. Facilitate a work environment that supports a safe and healthy culture.
3. Conduct or coordinate worker training in areas such as safety laws and regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment.
4. Conduct internal audits for ISO, EMS, OHSAS and Health& Safety audits and inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
5. Investigate industrial accidents, near-miss incidents, and occupational injuries to determine causes, install preventive measures, and manage return-to-work activities
6. Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance, and mentoring to employees on safety initiatives and necessary changes.
7. Coordinate employee safety programs to determine their adequacy including review of short and long term strategic safety planning and development.
8. Order and maintain facility safety inventory including supplies and equipment.
9. Work within company policy as outlined in HR Policy Manual and OSHA Safety rules and regulations where applicable.
10. Coordinate and conduct management review for all the three compliance standards at predetermine frequency.
11. Focus on continual improvements to enhance further compliance standards performance.