To ensure that all equipment in all stores is properly maintained.
To assist the Project Manager in finalizing ongoing Projects.
- To do trouble shooting
- To execute pre-emptive maintenance on store level
- To repair and prepare returned equipment for re-deployment by doing professional servicing at our warehouse
- To attend emergency calls for breakdowns within 2 hours
- To train F&B staff in proper use of equipment
Ensures that equipment if professionally fixed and maintained at all times. No naked wires, no unprofessional electrical connections. No makeshift fixes.
- Scrutinizes equipment for repair or discard if beyond economical repair
- Traces such equipment not written off
- Maintains repair van in tip top shape
- The van, the spare parts and the tool
- Carry out occasional assignments or projects as designated by the Management