The RANCH by Astons is an upmarket value for money classic Steakhouse with full range of Dry Aged and premium beef opening in down town Singapore by March 2018.
You are young (at hearth), possess a pioneering spirit and positive attitude, you are a professional with a hospitality mind set and are able to multitask then you might be our man/woman!
- Hygienic and safe preparation of food within the food preparation areas.
- The management of manpower in the food preparation areas to achieve maximum productivity including the weekly work schedules and annul leave planner.
- Ensuring that all food items are prepared as per standard recipe cards whilst maintaining portion control and minimizing wastage.
- Ensuring that food stock levels within food preparation areas are of sufficient quantity and quality in relevance to the Restaurant booking/reservations and function forecast.
- Ensuring that all food products received into the Kitchen are of the required standard and quality and that they are stored and rotated correctly.
- Ensuring that all food preparation equipment is being used safely and correctly and that it is cleaned and maintained.
- The auctioning of maintenance work orders and respective follow-up of those items auctioned.
- The consistency of first class food quality in all areas of the food productions.
- The planning and preparation of food production in each outlet.
- The supervision of meals and service for employees.
- The active implementation of training and development of all food preparation staff,
- The implementation, physical organization and preparation of new items and menus.
- Ensuring that staffs are motivated.