The RANCH by Astons is an upmarket classic Steakhouse opening in down town by March 2018.
You are young (at hearth), possess a pioneering spirit and positive attitude, you are a professional with a hospitality mind set and are able to multitask then you might be our man/woman!
- Set up of all tables according to service standards before each operation
- Ensure side stations are completely stocked up and ready for operations
- Ensure the cleanliness of food service areas, furniture, tables and chairs
- Greet guests in a warm, friendly manner with a natural smile
- Seat guests at assigned table
- Have a good knowledge of menu prices and composition of food and beverage menu items, and to be able to offer guests’ suggestions on specific items when taking orders
- Answer questions on menu selections accurately and offer suggestions for up-sell
- Remove dirty dishes, glassware, silverware from the table according to standards
- Provide prompt service for all guests in a friendly, efficient and polite manner at all times and follow up on any special arrangements for the guests
- Perform any other duties assigned by Manager
- Relevant experience will be an advantage
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
Applicable to Singaporeans ONLY.